Update on Saniya overseas | The Boneyard

Update on Saniya overseas

Reaction Score
Can anyone give me an update on how Saniya is doing overseas ? If I am not mistaken she is playing for a team in Bulgaria.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I've been following her, and where Shades sees nothing amazing, I see her having a pretty decent season, especially given the competition in the Eurocup (note that there's no disagreement here, I'm just an optimist). I'm hoping she can parlay it into a WNBA contract next year so that I can watch her. Preferably not on a team with Skylar Diggins, Glory Johnson, and especially Liz Cambage. (Wow, it just occurred to me, that it really says something about Liz that I single her out over the Tennessee product, whom I'm not crazy about, and Skylar Diggins, who's my least favorite ND player ever.)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm ignorant on Cambage from a teammate standpoint. Give me a hint on the issue please.
I didn’t mean from a teammate standpoint, I was strictly speaking from my own point of view as a fan. The nonstop whining about officiating and occasional real bursts of unsportsmanlike behavior really grate on me.

I know Saniya spoke highly of Skylar as a teammate and mentor. I’ve nothing personal against any of the woman I cited, I just don’t like to watch them play unless they’re losing. Or Saniya is their teammate.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I didn’t mean from a teammate standpoint, I was strictly speaking from my own point of view as a fan. The nonstop whining about officiating and occasional real bursts of unsportsmanlike behavior really grate on me.

I know Saniya spoke highly of Skylar as a teammate and mentor. I’ve nothing personal against any of the woman I cited, I just don’t like to watch them play unless they’re losing. Or Saniya is their teammate.

OK, understood. Haven't watched a lot of WNBA. As MSU puts a few players in the league my interest will increase.

thx.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
OK, understood. Haven't watched a lot of WNBA. As MSU puts a few players in the league my interest will increase.

thx.

Victoria had a very good rookie year, although her team was pretty poor. I think McCowan will be an instant impact player, so you may have a lot of fun watching the W next year. The League Pass app is good, and it's something like $15 a year, so doesn't break the bank.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Victoria had a very good rookie year, although her team was pretty poor. I think McCowan will be an instant impact player, so you may have a lot of fun watching the W next year. The League Pass app is good, and it's something like $15 a year, so doesn't break the bank.

Yeah, it is a good deal. I almost got it last season, but Indiana was so bad I just decided to wait. I'll definitely get it this year.

Reaction Score
Can anyone give me an update on how Saniya is doing overseas ? If I am not mistaken she is playing for a team in Bulgaria.
I don't find a lot of coverage of any team in Bulgaria, in the LA Times.

Reaction Score

thx.
I think the WNBA should market more to WCBB fans following their players into the pros. CT Sun had the right idea at first, until Donovan. Whalen at Minn was a great move (and I guess winning all those titles didn’t hurt).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom