OT: Update on my wife. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Update on my wife.

Reaction Score
@Madmannsucks

I know nothing we say can erase the pain, but you've got a bunch of strangers on the internet genuinely hoping the best for you and your wife when all is said and done.

There is no right or wrong answer, whatever you decide, know that you've been put in an impossible position and do the best you can to let go of any guilt that may creep in.

If you don't already, talk to a professional, there is no shame in getting help for your emotional well-being.

Hoping you and your family find peace and comfort.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear this devastating news. Praying for your family as you contemplate this impossible decision.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
When you first approached us about your wife you made it clear you knew this day would ultimately come. I hope you have received and are receiving support to handle this moment. It should go without saying that very few people are able to deal with these situations without struggling no matter how much we think we are prepared for these moments. After reading your situation I can't imagine many individuals who could have given more for their spouse than you have during this ordeal.

My prayers are for you to be strong in these final moments and for your wife to be comfortable in her final moments.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Hopefully thoughts and prayers will bring you some relief and support you and your bride in the coming days

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You and your family are in our thoughts.

Reaction Score
So...I went to the hospital. Expecting to say goodbye. My wife opened her eyes. The said she would probably not know us. She is one tough you know what. She hugged me. The nurse was undressing her and was irritating my wife. She said to my wife....If I am bothering you, feel free to flip me off. My wife gave her the finger. How's THAT for responsive.

Reaction Score
So many of you have reached to me - I wanted to provide an update.
Yesterday morning while attending adult day care, my wife choked on a muffin. They were not able to revive her. She is on life support while I make the most difficult decision of my life. Just processing everything. Thanks to all for your support.
I hope this is OK to post...as many of you reached to me in threads and privately.

On behalf of our family, I hope you find peace in this difficult time.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Madman, Sorry to hear about this. Amazed to hear of her responsiveness. All the best to the two of you no matter what happens next.

Reaction Score
So...I went to the hospital. Expecting to say goodbye. My wife opened her eyes. The said she would probably not know us. She is one tough you know what. She hugged me. The nurse was undressing her and was irritating my wife. She said to my wife....If I am bothering you, feel free to flip me off. My wife gave her the finger. How's THAT for responsive.
Power of boneyard prayers. So glad to hear that.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Reaction Score
I am sorry you are in this situation Madman. I had to make the call for my Mom. The day will come when it is for the best and it is the right choice to make. I did so realizing that most likely someday a family member would have to make the same call for me and I would not want them to feel bad about doing so. It is a terrible fact of life that our bodies fail us in the end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom