Upcoming MBB Pre-Games/Tix in NYC | The Boneyard

Upcoming MBB Pre-Games/Tix in NYC

Reaction Score
Living up to my name today: there are a couple pre-games and ticket purchase opportunities for the games in New York/New Jersey for the next two months:

November 15 & 16 v. Syracuse at MSG: 2K Classic - Days 1 and 2 - Syracuse vs UConn Men's Basketball & TBD opponent (Day 2): Pregame and Game Tickets
December 8 v. FSU in Newark: Never Forget Tribute Classic: Florida State vs. UConn MBB - Pregame and Game Tickets
  • You can buy tickets through the university at the link above and register for the pre-game
  • Pre-Game is at 2 PM at Redd's Biergarten in Newark
  • UConn plays at 6:30 PM (2nd game of a doubleheader)

December 22 v. Villanova at MSG: UConn vs. Villanova Men's Basketball Pregame and Game Tickets
  • You can buy tickets through the university at the link above and register for the pre-game
  • Pre-Game is at 10:30 AM at Legends around the corner from MSG
  • UConn plays at 12:30 PM

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Thanks for the links. This isn't directed at you, but more so UConn/the event:

UConn / FSU tickets:
Section 9 Seating $95.00 Section 10 Seating $80.00 Section 11 Seating $65.00

Everyone knows that the building is going to be half empty and you can buy seats for $20 before tip. Why try to rake people over the coals?

Reaction Score
Thanks for the links. This isn't directed at you, but more so UConn/the event:

UConn / FSU tickets:
Section 9 Seating $95.00 Section 10 Seating $80.00 Section 11 Seating $65.00

Everyone knows that the building is going to be half empty and you can buy seats for $20 before tip. Why try to rake people over the coals?

I 100% agree with you, I think prices are set by the event in these situations.

Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if I am wrong, but I am guessing this is similar to when UConn played FB at Fenway. The promoter pays $X to each university (or at Fenway it was just UConn since it was their home game) for participating and then they get to set whatever prices they want in order to recoup that money paid out to the schools + profit.

Reaction Score
I'm a student who has men's season tickets, does the university offer any sort of deal for the Villanova game specifically for students or are we on our own to find tickets?

Reaction Score
I'm a student who has men's season tickets, does the university offer any sort of deal for the Villanova game specifically for students or are we on our own to find tickets?
Graduated in '17. For MSG games they typically do a lottery for season ticket holders. You go to the ticket office, get a ticket, then check back the next day or so for the winning numbers. If you don't win they'll have some left over and give all students the opportunity to purchase a ticket. Wait in line 30 min. or so ahead of time the day of this and you'll be fine. Tix are usually a good deal too ($25-50ish)

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Don’t forget if you need lower bowl tickets & don’t want to drive. Hop on the RJ’s Tour Bus.

Great Seats for a College Basketball Doubleheader at the Worlds Most Famous Arena - Madison Square Garden on Thursday November 15th.

Seating is in the Lower Level - Sections 113-114

Uconn vs Syracuse - 7pm
Oregon vs Iowa - 915pm

$125 Per Person - Trip Includes
-Charter Bus from CT
-Lower Level Game Ticket
-Food before the game
-Free Raffles and prizes on the Bus

Bus will leave CT between 1pm-2pm, arriving in NY by 5pm. We will depart for return trip to CT following the Oregon vs Iowa game

To reserve your spot on the trip - www.rjstours.com or call 860-378-9420 (Bob)

Get your tickets today, only 12 spots remaining!

Reaction Score
Went to the UC/BC geme at MSG a few years ago. Saw Boat jump ~20 ft in air to block a shot at the buzzer! But I degress:

The 'only' seats available at the MSG box office that day were way up in the 2nd deck behind basket. However, there were pleanty of seats available. We moved to seats located around the '20 yard line' on the railing. Fantastic perch for the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom