Unpopular mens basketball opinions | The Boneyard

Unpopular mens basketball opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Kentucky sucks ... oh wait - that's a popular opinion...

High school basketball players should be required to play for a minimum of 2 years in college before they are allowed to play in the NBA, AND they should be at least 21 years of age.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kentucky sucks ... oh wait - that's a popular opinion...

High school basketball players should be required to play for a minimum of 2 years in college before they are allowed to play in the NBA, AND they should be at least 21 years of age.

archie goodwin would have to play college ball for 3 years then.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I don't hate Duke and never have.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
The Carrier Dome is a piece of .

(i'm not sure that addresses the topic, but it needs to be remembered)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He said "unpopular" not "inaccurate".
Funny, I was going to say it was a popular opinion and not an unpopular opinion.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Alumni from Fairfield County who have hade season ticket for over 20 years & donated oddles of bejamin's should be given preferred seating. I have made my way through the nosebleeds, it appears the latest generation refuse to support the team with donations & attendance. I am a better fan than you.

I don't care whether idiots who watch a game at home approve of the color of my shirt/sweatshirt/jacket.

Watching games at Cameron Indoor are as distracting as Boise's blue turf. The TV camera's must be moved to the other side. I want to watch Coach K spaz out, not a bunch of facedpainted idiots jumping up & down.

Boneyarders who have spent a decade posting that the ACC is a weak ass conference, then start dismissing former BE teams by suggesting that they will lose all there games next year in the ACC. I will love to see 3k fans show up for the Pitt vs. Cuse ACC championship.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Alumni from Fairfield County who have hade season ticket for over 20 years & donated oddles of bejamin's should be given preferred seating. I have made my way through the nosebleeds, it appears the latest generation refuse to support the team with donations & attendance. I am a better fan than you.

I don't care whether idiots who watch a game at home approve of the color of my shirt/sweatshirt/jacket.

Watching games at Cameron Indoor are as distracting as Boise's blue turf. The TV camera's must be moved to the other side. I want to watch Coach K spaz out, not a bunch of facedpainted idiots jumping up & down.

Boneyarders who have spent a decade posting that the ACC is a weak ass conference, then start dismissing former BE teams by suggesting that they will lose all there games next year in the ACC. I will love to see 3k fans show up for the Pitt vs. Cuse ACC championship.
of course here everyone would agree with that. but duke fans at home probably love it.

Reaction Score
You have to write "PE-TOOWEY!!! I spit on you." Anytime you mention Gtown. Also Pitt (scum) has to have (scum) next to it. Duke is actually spelled "Dook" and UCONN is DOOMED!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That not an unpopular opinion, it is boarder line criminal!
Totally changed my mind about them with coach K's position about Uconn and JC. He wanted UConn in the ACC more than any of the universities that were picked over UConn and was not two faced about it like the nose picker.

My hatred is reserved for Emmert, JH, ESPN, Pitt, BC, and Cuse in that order. I have no jeaalousy for Duke since we owned them on the national scene and their greatness only magnifies UConn's. They never got an advantage by Dukie V over UConn.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
That not an unpopular opinion, it is boarder line criminal!

Oh, IM AWARE.

The schools hardly intersect, and as was mentioned, I think their leadership academically and athletically is a fan of ours, so why waste time hating powerful friends?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oh, IM AWARE.

The schools hardly intersect, and as was mentioned, I think their leadership academically and athletically is a fan of ours, so why waste time hating powerful friends?

I don't despise like other schools, but I've severe distaste for their fans. Also, I do hope they never win another ship. And they have an endless supply of super gooses (eg paulass) which I believe are churned out from a factory in Eastern Europe somewhere. Their coach is a rodent. And they flop. Other than that, they're ok.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Giffey should start over Omar.
Jim Calhoun did cross the line on occasion.
ESPN is not out to get UConn.
The NCAA/Emmert is not out to get uconn, merely an unfathomably incompetent organization.
Warde Manuel played the Ollie hire brilliantly and is a benefit to our AD.

Reaction Score
Oh, IM AWARE.

Your response is rational and well stated.....but sports hatred or love are anything but rational. Your point beats the hell out of the popular opinion on the subject from a logical standpoint. I still think you should be arrested and charged with a Class B Felony. :)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The NCAA/Emmert is not out to get uconn, merely an unfathomably incompetent organization.

what do you mean "cross the line"?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

One out of five correct, ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds