Unorthodox Improvements to Fans' Game Day Experiance | The Boneyard

Unorthodox Improvements to Fans' Game Day Experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
ASU should just show video of their hottest coeds during time outs. On second thought, we should also show video of their hottest coeds during UConn timeouts.
asugirls3.jpg

Reaction Score
Maybe we are thinking about this the wrong way.
1) try to duplicate or surpass last year's record. I'm sure we could lose a couple, more games.
2) bbq and beer for everyone in the PW Rent included with admission (and all the salad you can eat for Vegans. )
3). Raffle prizes after every score or clock stoppage. TV viewers also eligible.
4) cheerleaders in the aisles
5) all seats are lazy boy recliners

I am sure we could fill the PW Rent and get a P5 invite since we would be entertaining and get TV viewers but not a threat.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
How about an idea as outlandish as regional conference opponents?!?!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
ASU should just show video of their hottest coeds during time outs. On second thought, we should also show video of their hottest coeds during UConn timeouts.
asugirls3.jpg

They could have replaced the scoreboard video feed from live game action to ^ and quadrupled attendance in the past 2 seasons.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
An absurdly ridiculous wi-fi capacity would probably help more than anything besides winning. If 4000 people can stream College Gameday on their tablets the entire experience improves.

The next step would be to develop a UConn Football Gameday app featuring stats, out of town scores, interactive fan prompts, etc. .

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes we. Let me know when you travel 1000 miles to see uconn football

LOL. You go to a game a year. In the last 22 years there probably aren't 5 people who aren't employed by the school who have attended more UConn football games than I have.

I'll fill you in on some of the places I've been - you probably can't even tell me what schools they were playing in some of these hellholes.

Orono, Newark, North Kingston, Amherst, Uniondale?, 2 Durhams, Raleigh, Atlanta, Buffalo, Toronto, West Point, Nashville, Cincinnati, Louisville, Piscataway, New Haven, Charlotte & Cville, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Syracuse, Chestnut Hill, Boston, Pittsburgh and some city that has a stadium with a dumb pirate ship.

I've missed a grand total of 5.5 quarters at home since 1998. Four were to give my sister away at her wedding, 1 for my daughter and 0.5 because a friend had an awful girlfriend who demanded we leave.

But I'll let you know if I make the commitment to travel to a game.

Reaction Score
LOL. You go to a game a year. In the last 22 years there probably aren't 5 people who aren't employed by the school who have attended more UConn football games than I have.

I'll fill you in on some of the places I've been - you probably can't even tell me what schools they were playing in some of these hellholes.

Orono, Newark, North Kingston, Amherst, Uniondale?, 2 Durhams, Raleigh, Atlanta, Buffalo, Toronto, West Point, Nashville, Cincinnati, Louisville, Piscataway, New Haven, Charlotte & Cville, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Syracuse, Chestnut Hill, Boston, Pittsburgh and some city that has a stadium with a dumb pirate ship.

I've missed a grand total of 5.5 quarters at home since 1998. Four were to give my sister away at her wedding, 1 for my daughter and 0.5 because a friend had an awful girlfriend who demanded we leave.

But I'll let you know if I make the commitment to travel to a game.
Ok i flog you for giving into the awful girlfriend

Reaction Score
Last 6 minutes of the Towson game. She had a strong argument.
If she made it to the third quarter she is marriage material. Btw. You are not in the 1000 mile club

Reaction Score
But should you decide to see the civil conflict I would gladly crack a brew with you

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ok I got all the cities/universities minus Uniondale....is that Hofstra?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If she made it to the third quarter she is marriage material. Btw. You are not in the 1000 mile club

Tampa isn't 1000k miles from here?
Plate techtonics don't work fast enough.

I didn't go to Iowa State or Baylor and my wife was super pregnant for the Fiesta so I didn't go to that.

I drove to Clemson for a Thursday night game before going to Nashville for UConn/Vandy on Saturday. It was about 217 hours in the car. You can measure miles on a map or can measure them from the backseat of a Civic after 3 days of drinking in Clemson SC.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ok I got all the cities/universities minus Uniondale....is that Hofstra?

Yeah I'm not sure what town it
is in other than it's near the Coliseum.

It was the dawn of the Edsall era.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Yeah I'm not sure what town it
is in other than it's near the Coliseum.

It was the dawn of the Edsall era.
Yeah it was opening game of '99. Went there my frosh year with the UCMB. It was hot, humid, and flat out nasty. Didn't even change into full uniform it was so hot. We also got it handed to us on the field if I recall correctly. It was a long freaking bus ride.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah it was opening game of '99. Went there my frosh year with the UCMB. It was hot, humid, and flat out nasty. Didn't even change into full uniform it was so hot. We also got it handed to us on the field if I recall correctly. It was a long freaking bus ride.

It was like 52-17 and it was disgusting out - I feel like there was a hurricane in North Carolina that NCSU and South Carolina played during the front end.

Reaction Score
No question whaler is up there on the most committed and hardcore fan status, not debatable. I took stab at adding the schools to the cities, just to see if I could remember correctly. Orono....I never liked that drive.

Orono - Bears,
Newark - Hens,
North Kingston - Rams,
Amherst - Minutemen,
Uniondale - Pride,
2 Durhams Devils and 'Cats,
Raleigh - Pack,
Atlanta - Jackets,
Buffalo- Bulls,
Toronto - Bulls,
West Point - Cadets,
Nashville - 'Dores,
Cincinnati - Cats,
Louisville - Cards,
Piscataway - Knights,
New Haven - Eli, Eli, Bow wow wow,
Charlotte - Deacs &
Cville - Hoos,
Detroit - Rockets,
Ann Arbor - Wolverines,
Syracuse - Orange,
Chestnut Hill - Eagles,
Boston - Terriers and Huskies,
Pittsburgh - Panthers
and some city that has a stadium with a dumb pirate ship - Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom