Unofficial visitors for Morehead State | The Boneyard

Unofficial visitors for Morehead State

temery

What?
Reaction Score
How does an unofficial visitor get courtside seats?

Reaction Score
I didn't hear anything about giving away free tickets to this game. Where's that coming from?
They gave tickets away to football season ticket holders. I don’t know how many of them were distributed but I also don’t think that’s “giving away free tickets” as much as it is rewarding people for actually still buying football tickets.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They gave tickets away to football season ticket holders. I don’t know how many of them were distributed but I also don’t think that’s “giving away free tickets” as much as it is rewarding people for actually still buying football tickets.

That's actually a smart move. I'd be a little ticked off if I paid for tickets only to find they were giving them away to the general public.

Reaction Score
Even if the tickets are free... you still gotta want to go. Just like if someone were to give me free tickets to say.. a PC basketball game I wouldn't go. Nor could I find anyone who would want to go.

Whether the game sells out is irrelevant, whether the arena is full should be the only litmus test.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom