zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
50-42 UNLV with 16:18 left.

EDIT: Game is on ESPN2

zls44

Reaction Score
This feels like UNC has a 18-2 run in it.

Reaction Score
I hate UNC but man I love watching Marshall play. I wondered how he would fit in Roy's offense because he wasn't the blazer like Lawson or Felton but with the way he passes of either misses or inbounds makes up for it.

Reaction Score
Kendall Marshall's court vision is second to none-but he's allowing UNLV's PG (who is pretty damn good btw) to absolutely carve up their defense. If I'm Roy, I take him out.

zls44

Reaction Score
Kendall Marshall's court vision is second to none-but he's allowing UNLV's PG (who is pretty damn good btw) to absolutely carve up their defense. If I'm Roy, I take him out.

Roy Williams believes timeouts are against the national character.

Reaction Score
UNLV is very impressive, great ball movement. UNC is very talented but very soft, I've been saying that for awhile. Barnes has disappeared.

Reaction Score
Not sure how UNC fans can say "Uconn won't even make the tournament...they're the most overhyped team of all time...they wouldn't be ranked if it weren't for Kemba Walker" after we lost to UCF without Boatright/Bradley and with a less experienced team than they have in the way beginning of the season and now they're getting blown out by a mid-major while they're #1.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Not sure how UNC fans can say "Uconn won't even make the tournament...they're the most overhyped team of all time...they wouldn't be ranked if it weren't for Kemba Walker" after we lost to UCF without Boatright/Bradley and with a less experienced team than they have in the way beginning of the season and now they're getting blown out by a mid-major while they're #1.

Don't say Bradley had anything to do with this. The team doesn't have an identity yet, who cares what they say anyways?

UNC is doing the same thing.

Reaction Score

To be fair, UNLV looks like they can play...a lot. Part of it is that they are feeding off the crowd, but they look like a top 25 team.

Reaction Score
Don't say Bradley had anything to do with this. The team doesn't have an identity yet, who cares what they say anyways?
What? All I'm saying is their fans are fricking hypocrites. I understand most of the other "blue bloods" are pretty jealous of us right now...the only non-"historic" blue blood running right now in cbb...and it feels good in a way that they're so jealous...but Uconn seems to have the most reasonable and realistic fans of all the blue bloods with the least amount of homerism. Syracuse fans on the other hand....act like they have the best program in college basketball, the best team every year even when they don't win the title and the sure fire national champs this season despite being 1 player going pro out of high school shy of being titleless.

Reaction Score

UNLV has alot of talent tho, nowhere near UNC's but there is a pretty big difference b/w the talent level of UNLV & UCF. Moser & Stanback are both kids who were highly rated coming out HS who attended UCLA.

Reaction Score
I haven't been watching long but UNC's defense seems pretty pathetic. UNLV gets a wide open three every single time. They've been shooting 3's with 30 seconds left on the shot clock up 10 because they keep getting so open. And usually when they miss they get the offensive board.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
UNLV needs to hold onto the ball. They're giving this thing away.

Reaction Score
UNLV has alot of talent tho, nowhere near UNC's but there is a pretty big difference b/w the talent level of UNLV & UCF. Moser & Stanback are both kids who were highly rated coming out HS who attended UCLA.
Doesn't matter...We have Boatright for 7 games...we're 7-0 and UNC fans would be crying in the corner right now. People think "OH ANDRE DRUMMOND ISN'T AVERAGING 20 AND 12 RIGHT NOW HE MUST SUCK"...people make conclusions without even watching our team...We're obviously gonna be good in march. No uconn fan is sitting here "LOL UNC IS GETTING BLOWN OUT BY A MID-MAJOR...THEY'RE GOING TO THE NIT NOW" without even watching the game...that's what UNC fans are doing about Uconn...

Reaction Score
Kendall Marshall is probably the most overrated player in the country...I could average 10 apg with 10 mcdonalds all americans around me

Reaction Score
Down they go...UNLV wins.

even though UNLV is that team, you can always bet on giving you a tough game.

Reaction Score
Kendall Marshall is probably the most overrated player in the country...I could average 10 apg with 10 mcdonalds all americans around me

Disagree.. I watched him a lot last year.. what you say is true (lots of talent around him), but that kid knows how to play

Reaction Score
LOL, interesting court rush. Lots of people who are definitely not students and closer to students parents rushing the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom