eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Such a bubbly positive personality and doing a great job so far at BU

Year 1 Picked 9 finished 4
Year 2 Picked 4 finished 2
Year 3 Follow the pattern. :)

Reaction Score
Maybe UConn can hire her after Geno retires. By then she'd have many years of experience running a program.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Shea, Carla, Jenn Rizzotti and host of others to consider when Geno finally decides to retire. I would choose Marisa. She is talented and will have the experience needed by the time Geno stops.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's great she been winning right off the bat. The school and the city should help her keep something going. She's doing so well that one might forget she's a knockout.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Such a bubbly positive personality and doing a great job so far at BU

Year 1 Picked 9 finished 4
Year 2 Picked 4 finished 2
Year 3 Follow the pattern. :)

As each year goes by, she gets more and more of HER own players (that she recruited) coming into the program. One thing we know about Marisa, she knows how and who to recruit!! ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Fun interview with Marisa, talks a bit about Geno and how she ended up at UConn.

I know BU is her alma mater, but if her team continues to improve P5 schools will be knocking at her door.

Marisa (to me) talks and sounds like Kia Nurse.

Reaction Score
Having been to many BC men's games where they drew less than 1000, I have been impressed at the job Marisa has done at all levels with little university support - recruiting, coaching, and motivation. She reminds me in some ways of Dawn Staley at South Carolina. While a strong coach, Dawn Staley brings a world class personality to the game - dances with team, has unique "high fives" for each player, etc. Marisa may not take things to this level but close.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Shea, Carla, Jenn Rizzotti and host of others to consider when Geno finally decides to retire. I would choose Marisa. She is talented and will have the experience needed by the time Geno stops.
which one of these does not belong in the "follow Geno" discussion...I will give you a hint, sounds like Hen...:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom