University of Wisconsin Study: Participation in sports not associated with increased risk of COVID-19 | The Boneyard

University of Wisconsin Study: Participation in sports not associated with increased risk of COVID-19

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Looks like we cancelled for nothing!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn cancelling season because they thought it would improve player safety from the 'rona would be stupid.

UConn cancelling the season because as an independent they had little control over evolving schedules which could result in endangering the players due to short notice games, travel or game prep. Much wiser decision.

Same result but I can understand the second rationale.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Kinda where we are

The headline does not agree with my thinking, I’ll criticize it without reading because .... I have a keyboard and I can. I might even get a like.
I didn't want you to be disappointed on a Friday morning. That's no way to start the weekend.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
UConn cancelling season because they thought it would improve player safety from the 'rona would be stupid.

UConn cancelling the season because as an independent they had little control over evolving schedules which could result in endangering the players due to short notice games, travel or game prep. Much wiser decision.

Same result but I can understand the second rationale.
Or more likely....both reasons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom