Uniform Inspiration: Arizona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uniform Inspiration: Arizona

Reaction Score
View attachment 90809
I thought these unis with the red touch on the shoulders were some of our best and they definitely had Arizona vibes.

100% agree on using the same side piping we use in hoops. UNC does it with the argyle and it’s very sharp

Thought those were very good unis with the exception of the red face mask - that was too much. Blue or white would have been better.

The red outlines on the numbers and shoulder caps were ok. Red accents keep consistency with the other UConn sports teams - just gotta keep the red minimal.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
yes, back at it again - talking about uniforms.

Man.... something is just OFF with these uniforms we have. they are lame-o, especially the all-navy look. I would love to talk to nike and have them draw inspiration from
  • our basketball program
  • arizona football
  • block C as main logo (dog can be secondary, eg. on front center of collar or inside back center of collar, hip of pant, etc.)

to come up with something sleek, modern, yet classic and timeless.

az-uni-png.90751
Disagree with your assessment of our kits. I like the all navy look and the dog. I agree with you that mixing it up is good. Maybe a camo look for Veterans Day?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Or looping in the Connecticut army national guard heritage in the Veterans Day uniforms? They have a long history (I think back to the 1600s) and combat tours in all major conflicts from the American Revolution to the War on Terror (excluding Vietnam and Korea, I think).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Disagree with your assessment of our kits. I like the all navy look and the dog. I agree with you that mixing it up is good. Maybe a camo look for Veterans Day?
I like the all navy look as well. I wouldn't mind if we went back to the all national flag blue which is slightly darker.

A good look at UConn uniforms through the years can be found here

Last edited:

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I like the all navy look as well. I wouldn't mind if we went back to the all national flag blue which is slightly darker.

A good look at UConn uniforms through the years can be found here
Thanks for sharing the link. I had no idea UConn changed football uniforms so frequently

Reaction Score
Gray is fine for cars and houses, just not for uniforms or underwear.
I find the new primer gray on multiple brands of vehicles drab at best. Gray as to someones underwear must be a thing for you. Could care less and not going there. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom