Unfortunate | The Boneyard

Unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The offseason can't come fast enough. The real capper to this disaster of a season on the field would be a loss to SMU. I wont be there. There is only one way I can send a meaningful message about the way I feel about this seasons plan for on field success. I'll watch from home if I watch at all.

I hope this seasons plan for off field improvement and progress has been enormously successful, and we approach next season differently.

The number of season tickets sold next year will be the lowest ever for Rentschler.

I hope ignoring on field success in games was worth it long term because the casualties it caused are significant.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'll be there too. It's my brother's send off game (moving to MI next year). That makes my decision much more difficult for 2015: do I buy my own season ticket package (and go to games solo) or try to put together a couple of individual games? A tailgate of 1 is not much fun.

Reaction Score
I wont be there. There is only one way I can send a meaningful message about the way I feel about this seasons plan for on field success.

?? Meaningful message to who ??

Do they have a seating chart in the AD box and scan the crowd with binoculars and say Jimmy - check, Whaler - check, Nostical - check. Kelly M - check, Spackler, Spackler, oh sheetz no Spackler??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom