Unforeseen byproduct of cancelled game... | The Boneyard

Unforeseen byproduct of cancelled game...

Reaction Score
Everyone has an opinion on the USF "situation" this past weekend and those on either side will never be convinced the other side is correct.

I will say that for me a byproduct is I dislike our friends from USF more than I did before this all went down. This type of thing can create feelings that fuel the way to a real rivalry for those who choose use it that way.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I just reread one of the original articles "the area is under evacuation orders, it is not appropriate for our team to travel."
IMG_4175.JPG

Reaction Score
Everyone has an opinion on the USF "situation" this past weekend and those on either side will never be convinced the other side is correct.

I will say that for me a byproduct is I dislike our friends from USF more than I did before this all went down. This type of thing can create feelings that fuel the way to a real rivalry for those who choose use it that way.

You dislike people because of how they react in the face of the largest hurricane to ever threaten a populated area?

Seriously, grow up

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Florida amd LSU's rivalry is really amped up right now because of exactly this from last season.

Reaction Score
You dislike people because of how they react in the face of the largest hurricane to ever threaten a populated area?

Seriously, grow up

I have analyzed the situation and have reached a conclusion that you and I have a difference of opinion on. God knows disagreeing with the all knowing "businesslawyer" must make me wrong.

Reaction Score

Seriously, grow up

Sounds like someone needs to practice what he preaches.

Reaction Score
I have analyzed the situation and have reached a conclusion that you and I have a difference of opinion on. God knows disagreeing with the all knowing "businesslawyer" must make me wrong.

Nope. I'm wrong all the time. Thinking you're so superior as a human being that you are entitled to judge how other people reacted when faced with seriously threatened danger is what makes you wrong. And childish. And pompous.

Reaction Score
Lighten up Francis. Good lord you've been a curmudgeon lately. And that's coming from one curmudgeon to another.

Internet logic. Criticizing people not in the discussion for being afraid of the largest hurricane ever to hit Florida is fine. But criticizing people actually in the discussion for being ridiculous makes you a curmudgeon.

I am proud to say I will never buy into that type of internet logic.

Reaction Score
Internet logic. Criticizing people not in the discussion for being afraid of the largest hurricane ever to hit Florida is fine. But criticizing people actually in the discussion for being ridiculous makes you a curmudgeon.

I am proud to say I will never buy into that type of internet logic.

I've read this 4 times and still can't understand it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Nope. I'm wrong all the time. Thinking you're so superior as a human being that you are entitled to judge how other people reacted when faced with seriously threatened danger is what makes you wrong. And childish. And pompous.

They didn't even act consistently so stop.

They sent some teams away and kept others home.

The only reason to do that is for competitive reasons.

Criticizing them for lying about it isn't thinking one is superior. It's looking at what happened and dealing honestly with it.

Reaction Score
I must have an irony filter on my computer, because businesslawyer's posts are completely, possibly intentionally, ironic.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
The unforeseen byproduct of a cancelled game? Boneyard Fever.

Symptomatically very similar to Cabin fever, it's a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group ends up in an isolated or solitary location, or stuck indoors in confined quarters, for an extended period. It describes the extreme irritability and restlessness a person may feel in these situations.

Reaction Score
Wrong, childish and Pompous. Pretty much discribes 99% of posters here. :eek:
By the way BL did I miss The View from 241 for Holy Cross?

Reaction Score

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you beating the USF should forfeit drum early on?

Reaction Score
I'm going out on a limb and thinking someone didn't get the verdict they were hoping for this week........

Reaction Score
Wow. As a lawyer I would think you would analyze all of the information at hand and then come to a decision. I think the fact that other USF teams travelled and the Illinois game was on the horizon would at least make you consider the alternative to your all knowing position.

But as I said I will not change others opinions on this and they are entitled to that. The small increase in dislike for USF is based on my belief that they tried to use the situation to their advantage which was our detriment.

I am guessing you have the pompous and superior covered.

Reaction Score

Objection! Councilor is badgering the original poster!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom