• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

Unexpected database error

Why does it only happen when you go to the forums main page? After getting this error on my computer, phone, multiple browsers over the past four months, I suspected it was related to my user account since no one else seemed to have it, and sure enough creating a new account fixed it. Sadly I have to leave behind my old account because it didn't work right since presumably the last software upgrade.

I'm upgrading the script in a few days. I'll merge your two accounts once this is done. Assuming I don't forget.

You'll probably have to remind me.

Still getting that error with my old HoopsFan21 account. Figured I would wait to see if the new site would fix that, guess not.