Underrated Scheduling Quirk | The Boneyard

Underrated Scheduling Quirk

Reaction Score
Not sure that I have seen it posted elsewhere, but an underrated scheduling quirk I noticed this season is that only one home game is scheduled on campus while students are on break, and that game is the Tulane game with a local tip time of 9 pm. I am very pleased to see that the home schedule broke this way and I am hopeful that they can keep this trend in place going forward. The more home games they can schedule at XL while students are not on campus, the better.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not sure that I have seen it posted elsewhere, but an underrated scheduling quirk I noticed this season is that only one home game is scheduled on campus while students are on break, and that game is the Tulane game with a local tip time of 9 pm. I am very pleased to see that the home schedule broke this way and I am hopeful that they can keep this trend in place going forward. The more home games they can schedule at XL while students are not on campus, the better.
XL center is way easier to get to for most students during break than during school. Own cars, etc. I think they may have done stuff in the past where they open the student section to UHart/Central/ECSU whatever students during break. If not they should.

A lot of schools release those tickets to general public during break but it feels like we never do.

Edit: Also, are you tooting your own horn Dave?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom