Under the dome | The Boneyard

Under the dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wondering how fast our RB's are going to be playing in a dome on turf. Hopefully it isn't anywhere near the dreadful Ray's turf. I think we can play fast and have more accurate throws and turn in another UCF type performance. I also think our D will be able to play fast and might lead to a few more interceptions.

I am hoping this is like taking the Burton Complex and just having it in St. Pete, so the guys are familiar and comfortable on it. Weather has not always been our friend.

Where the impact should be is with Puyol adding a new dimension of hitting some deep FG's.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That picture actually makes the turf look decent. Went to a few Ray's games this season and it looked dreadful in areas. I am more concerned about injuries and inadequate padding.

Reaction Score
Taking inclement weather out of the equation adds 10-14 points to UConn's offense which in turn keeps the defense off the field that much longer making them that less fatigued going into the fourth quarter.

UCONN closer to 30 than 20 - Marshal closer to 10 than 20. Ballpark UCONN 30 - Marshal 10.

Reaction Score
It also sets up Diaco's fake field goals since Puyol can legit hit them in a dome. Usually teams are looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom