Under/Over on Refs' Return | The Boneyard

Under/Over on Refs' Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's your chance to look like a genius.

I'm saying week 5.

The NFL could have skated a few more weeks if there was not an obvious call that cost a team a win, but now? No.

Goodel has forever tarnished his legacy, no doubt. If he's got more brains than pride, he'll get this fixed soon and hope that Green Bay doesn't miss the playoffs by 1 game.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
At first I was a fan of Goodell for his no-nonsense style of business and his commitment to reducing traumatic head injuries from the top down. He has lost the respect of his players for the way he has treated this situation and his arbitrary punishments and misuse of power (sound familiar?). I feel like he is full of himself and is rather titillated by the odor of his own fecal matter. Week 5 sounds good to me.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Week 8.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
At first I was a fan of Goodell for his no-nonsense style of business and his commitment to reducing traumatic head injuries from the top down. ...

What is ironic to me is the increase in helmet-on-helmet hits that I've seen out on the field this year with the scrubs "lettin 'em play".

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Goodell has way too much power.

Last night was a jaw-dropping call. Two refs each make a call as they stood three feet from each other and they never conferred first? Yikes. Awful.

Its at a point where obvious calls are let go and other calls are on the wrong guy.

That interference penalty on Jennings last night where it was the WR who did all the mugging was a precursor to that last call.

Reaction Score
Hopefully tomorrow. The regular refs are going to need to blow a few calls while they scrape the rust off.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Here's your chance to look like a genius.

I'm saying week 5.

The NFL could have skated a few more weeks if there was not an obvious call that cost a team a win, but now? No.

Goodel has forever tarnished his legacy, no doubt. If he's got more brains than pride, he'll get this fixed soon and hope that Green Bay doesn't miss the playoffs by 1 game.

I'm gonna go with before the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom