Under New Management ... | The Boneyard

Under New Management ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I guess I am too old school on bowling - we had great improvement but doesn't feel like a bowling season.

C

Chief00

I do tell the truth. As for admitting I am wrong - the subject is bowling - I gave you my truthful opinion that doesn't make me untruthful because you disagree - but that does make you intolerate of other viewpoints.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I do tell the truth. As for admitting I am wrong - the subject is bowling - I gave you my truthful opinion that doesn't make me untruthful because you disagree - but that does make you intolerate of other viewpoints.
It doesn't feel like a bowling season yet we are bowling. I'm confused.

Reaction Score

I sincerely hope that you're trolling us all.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

A: no you don't
b: obviously I'm not referring to your bowl hot take
c: I don't actually care about your opinion on anything because you are a such a tool

Reaction Score
I see us in one of the following Bowl games:

AutoNation Cure Bowl (12/19/15)
Miami Beach Bowl (12/21/15)
Boca Raton Bowl (12/23/15)
Hawai'i Bowl (12/24/15)
Bitcoin St. Petersburg (12/26/15)
Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman (12/28/15)
Birmingham Bowl (12/30/15)

All good opportunities to still play

Reaction Score
Now we can potentially go the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium... Hoping that happens... because I'll be there if it does....

C

Chief00

A: no you don't
b: obviously I'm not referring to your bowl hot take
c: I don't actually care about your opinion on anything because you are a such a tool

You were overly negative all year - they win a game they were t favored to win - and you jump on the bandwagon.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You were overly negative all year - they win a game they were t favored to win - and you jump on the bandwagon.

LOL - I have been defending Diaco against the lunacy posted here for months. The people who criticized defensive schemes were my favorites.

They won more games than I thought they would for sure - part of that is teams like UCF and Tulane are complete dreck but I was certainly wrong that the improvement would be this quick.

God you could not be a bigger tool. Keep posting - it's entertaining. 11:11 fool.

Reaction Score
I see us in one of the following Bowl games:

AutoNation Cure Bowl (12/19/15)
Miami Beach Bowl (12/21/15)
Boca Raton Bowl (12/23/15)
Hawai'i Bowl (12/24/15)
Bitcoin St. Petersburg (12/26/15)
Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman (12/28/15)
Birmingham Bowl (12/30/15)

All good opportunities to still play

it's the most wonderful time of the year !

Reaction Score
LOL - I have been defending Diaco against the lunacy posted here for months. The people who criticized defensive schemes were my favorites.

They won more games than I thought they would for sure - part of that is teams like UCF and Tulane are complete dreck but I was certainly wrong that the improvement would be this quick.

God you could not be a bigger tool. Keep posting - it's entertaining. 11:11 fool.
I can see that the next Boneyard gathering should be fun one indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom