Undefeated teams remaining | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Undefeated teams remaining

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
By conference:
AAC: 2
A-10: 1
ACC: 2
Big 12: 4
Big East: 2
Big Sky: 1
Big Ten: 4
MAAC: 1
MAC: 1
MVC: 1
MW: 3
NEC: 1
Pac 12: 4
SEC: 5
SoCon: 1
WCC: 3

Total: 36

Reaction Score
Big Sky: 1
Weber State beat UMass, Duquesne and Ball State and doing so without two of their injured grad student bigs, one of which is former Florida forward Dontay Bassett.

The Wildcats have FOUR players averaging 30 mpg+ and 12 ppg+, led by former Marquette guard Koby McEwen (18.4 ppg). Once those two bigs return, the Wildcats will be deeper and an interesting sleeper pick if they win the Big Sky and make it to the tournament.

Reaction Score
Weber State beat UMass, Duquesne and Ball State and doing so without two of their injured grad student bigs, one of which is former Florida forward Dontay Bassett.

The Wildcats have FOUR players averaging 30 mpg+ and 12 ppg+, led by former Marquette guard Koby McEwen (18.4 ppg). Once those two bigs return, the Wildcats will be deeper and an interesting sleeper pick if they win the Big Sky and make it to the tournament.

Amazing.

Over three hundred and fifty division one teams with over 4500 players and you seem to know about them all. Appreciate all your input.

Reaction Score
Amazing.

Over three hundred and fifty division one teams with over 4500 players and you seem to know about them all. Appreciate all your input.
Thanks, @mussels. I'm just a math teacher who coaches basketball, a former "baseball card kid" who always appreciated stats.

I've been a UConn fan since I was 8 and the fandom only strengthened after going to UConn. Recently, I guess the combination of discovering Ken Pomeroy's work, the epiphany of being surrounded by so many D1 programs and my personal connection to so many disparate college programs (shout out to Montana, North Dakota State, Grand Canyon, Rhode Island and Sacred Heart) created the perfect storm for finding passion in learning about college teams, the coaches, their players and how lineups are created, plus their diverse strategies...just a fun nerdy hobby.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Who would have thought DePaul would be the last undefeated Big East team.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
UPDATE:
ACC: 1 (Duke)
Big 12: 3 (Baylor, Iowa State, Texas Tech)
Big East: 1 (DePaul)
Big Sky: 1 (Weber State)
Big Ten: 4 (Indiana, Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota)
MW: 3 (Colorado State, Fresno State, Wyoming)
NEC: 1 (Wagner)
Pac-12: 2 (Arizona, USC)
SEC: 3 (Arkansas, LSU, Florida)
WCC: 2 (San Francisco, BYU)

P6: 14
Mid-major 5: 5
Low-major: 2

Total: 21

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not worth a thread and not exactly the topic, but in the past 10 days...
Rutgers lost to DePaul, Lafayette, and UMass
Syracuse lost to Colgate and VCU
Cincinnati lost to Monmouth
Pitt lost to UMBC

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Not worth a thread and not exactly the topic, but in the past 10 days...
Rutgers lost to DePaul, Lafayette, and UMass
Syracuse lost to Colgate and VCU
Cincinnati lost to Monmouth
Pitt lost to UMBC
Makes me very glad we are in the Big East.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom