Unconventional S&C Recommendation | The Boneyard

Unconventional S&C Recommendation

C

Chief00

How about Bob Hurley Sr as S&C coach? Would there be any doubt he would get the guys stronger and conditioned - I think there would be 0% risk in this move and 100% upside.

Reaction Score
KobeFacepalmPinchNose.gif

Last edited:
C

Chief00

I had a weird feeling something like this was coming from Chief after watching that Hurley Showtime special

I did watch it and it did start the wheels spinning. Team him with a grad assistant in the field - he can make guys accountable, kick butt, inspire and motivate. I think we would see amazing progress.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Regardless, his act has been old for some time now. And I'll never understand why so many here feed into him and perpetuate his crap. It's infuriating.

Seriously? Lighten up, Chief makes the board fun. I come here because it's a cocktail of personalities that I cannot find anywhere else. Without all the nuts, this place wouldn't be the same.

C

Chief00

Seriously? Lighten up, Chief makes the board fun. I come here because it's a cocktail of personalities that I cannot find anywhere else. Without all the nuts, this place wouldn't be the same.
I was going to say thanks until I read the last sentence - LOL

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Yeah the Boneyard wouldn't be the same, instead it might be a place to have rational UConn basketball conversations and insights instead of talking about pizza chains, strength and conditioning coaches, and Andre Drummond would-be meet ups.

Put me down for an informed basketball discussion with actual insiders instead of the wanna-be comedy sideshow that is Chief.

I still think Chief is Fishy when he gets bored, playing the long con just to drum-up page views. My sanity would rather that be the case than believe there's actually someone out there like Chief who exists.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom