UNC vs. Kentucky | The Boneyard

UNC vs. Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UNC using fake crowd noise, I guess they used it for football too. Sounds weird.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
UNC playing a grown man's game while UK looks like a bunch of weak little boys lol

Reaction Score
Its been over 2 weeks since I could use the gimme betting line against Kentucky. Loaded it up, easy money.

Reaction Score
I'm a torn man. Being a Knicks fan how can I root for a team that is half former Kentucky players? While I'm hijacking the thread let me say Quickley is their best point and needs to start.

Reaction Score
I'm a torn man. Being a Knicks fan how can I root for a team that is half former Kentucky players? While I'm hijacking the thread let me say Quickley is their best point and needs to start.
I feel your pain. I hate to have to root for uk guys to succeed, but I have no choice with the damn Knicks.

I'll say this. What we see on the court is rarely a good representation of what those kids are capable of. Putting them altogether yearb after year ensure that they have a decent team and get drafted, but it hides both the talented and the overhyped. Drafting a uk player is always scary to me. You have no idea what you are getting.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Neither of these teams looks very good.

Didn‘t watch it but I’d be surprised if any team in the country is playing at even 75% of where they should be in this weird season. Maybe Gonzaga. I’ve watched two Kansas games and they look like crap.

Reaction Score
The good thing as a knick fan is that those Kentucky players will be coached up by Thib unlike when they were in Lexington by Cal

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I only hate Cal. Could watch him lose coaching a 7-8 year old team and be giddy
Same here. Jeff Shepherd (played for KY in the 90's) was my roommate at a b-ball camp years ago and he was pretty much the nicest guy I've ever met. I rooted for the Cats while he was there but nowadays Cal just makes it impossible to be a fan IMO.

Reaction Score
The good thing as a knick fan is that those Kentucky players will be coached up by Thib unlike when they were in Lexington by Cal
True although some of them are trash. I don't care who coaches mkg that guy just doesn't have what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom