UNC Extending Roy Williams: | The Boneyard

UNC Extending Roy Williams:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do they just think that they are UNC and punishments just dont happen to them?

Is Roy the guy they want handling messaging during this upcoming penalty and why would you open it up at this point?

Has Roy Williams ever been a good coach or does he just look like a good coach from the 90s?

With such and easy to recruit to school has anyone else done less with more in recent years than Williams? Also contending for this are Arizona and Squidly.

Could UNC and 'Cuse being punished at same time hurt ACC in any way that could effect conference realignment?

Was Godzilla based on a real monster?

Reaction Score
Williams is a magician at turning 1-2 year players into 4 year players by not developing them. Every 4 years or so he has a great team (like this coming year) because he's loaded with upperclassmen that should have declared for the draft already

Reaction Score
With such and easy to recruit to school has anyone else done less with more in recent years than Williams? Also contending for this are Arizona and Squidly.
Those other two teams are not in contention. UK has 4 FF, 2 Title Games, and 1 Title in 5 years. How is that bad?

As for Arizona, they've been two 3 E8s since Miller's gotten there, and they're knocking at the door with a young coach.

People seem to forget how hard it is to win a title, or even get to the Final Four. Arizona's recent run looks like UConn mid-90s. We know what happens if you keep knocking at the door and just missing...

Reaction Score
Those other two teams are not in contention. UK has 4 FF, 2 Title Games, and 1 Title in 5 years. How is that bad?

As for Arizona, they've been two 3 E8s since Miller's gotten there, and they're knocking at the door with a young coach.

People seem to forget how hard it is to win a title, or even get to the Final Four. Arizona's recent run looks like UConn mid-90s. We know what happens if you keep knocking at the door and just missing...
I get people say Zona underachievers, I think this statement is crazy, but I understand it. But saying UK underachieves is flat out stupid.

But the OP also posted an Ollie Sucks thread after every loss so I guess I should not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom