OT- UNC athletes received unauthorized help | The Boneyard

OT- UNC athletes received unauthorized help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The PSU mess has pretty much kept this debacle out of sight/out of mind (and rightfully so in some respect - no comparison on gravity of offenses).

Hell... UNC administrators probably paid for the banner plane to fly over the Paterno statute to keep that debate alive and the kelig light off them.

Revenue producing college sports is developing a severe stench.

Reaction Score
Penalty? UConn basketball will be ineligible for the tourney up through the 2020-2021 season and lose two more scholarships. Afterall, they were a little underperforming in academics during the 2001-2002 season.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Sooo, waiting for those grades to be invalidated and APR sinking to zero. But, NCAA already reported the APR for those years so they can't do anything. :rolleyes::mad::confused::eek::mad:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I actually just finished reading Illegal Procedure which is basically the book form of an initial SI interview with a former football agent, published a few months ago. The story telling is decent, and the look into how the college player/agent/pro player relationships develop and how it relates to the coaches/NCAA/compliance etc is interesting. But based on the stories in there about UNC, this is less than shocking to me at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom