UNC-Asheville Game Thread | The Boneyard

UNC-Asheville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where did they find that announcer on the left in pregame? The dude couldn't remember Kemba's name, and it seemed like he had never been on tv before.

Reaction Score
Where did they find that announcer on the left in pregame? The dude couldn't remember Kemba's name, and it seemed like he had never been on tv before.
I noticed that...pretty bad. I understand he probably knew nothing about the Uconn program but you have to know Kemba

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He also had Jeremy's wingspan at 72"!

Reaction Score
We've looked really good so far in all aspects of the game. I like the way our starters played together and it may be our best and most versatile lineup.

But seriously, these announcers are terrible. They've had a few comments now that make you think they've never seen UConn play before.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Ok watching on net. Did announcers say daniels having tough start to season or did I mishear?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Ok watching on net. Did announcers say daniels having tough start to season or did I mishear?

You heard right, these guys have no clue.

Drummond has looked good to start so far.

Reaction Score
Does anyone else thing Napier threw it off the glass intentionally to Drummond? It looked that way on the replay

Reaction Score
RichZ - I'm pretty positive Lamb's wingspan is about 7'2 if I'm not mistaken?

And yeah that pregame announcer was pathetic. Couldn't remember Kemba's name and then he says "and Shabazz got a triple double the first time since uhhh since several years".... the last triple double was by KEMBA... LAST year. Moron, how do guys like that get hired lol.

Anyone see that follow-up dunk by Drummond? Shabazz def bricked that layup purposely off the backboard to set Andre up for the follow-up dunk lol.

Reaction Score
Somehow missed your post Socki... yea I def think Bazz threw it off the backboard on purpose. He has much better touch on his lay-ups than to have bricked it that badly lol

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Is 9-14 cold shooting?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
RichZ - I'm pretty positive Lamb's wingspan is about 7'2 if I'm not mistaken?

And yeah that pregame announcer was pathetic. Couldn't remember Kemba's name and then he says "and Shabazz got a triple double the first time since uhhh since several years".... the last triple double was by KEMBA... LAST year. Moron, how do guys like that get hired lol.

Anyone see that follow-up dunk by Drummond? Shabazz def bricked that layup purposely off the backboard to set Andre up for the follow-up dunk lol.
7'4

Reaction Score
kind of like to see a couple more dumps into the post..

Reaction Score
Is 9-14 cold shooting?

I was thinking the same thing. Bad job all around by this HD Net broadcast of the game

Reaction Score
Drummond almost hit his head on the rim on the Shabazz backboard pass. Olander has looked great, making really nice passes.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He absolutely did. No credit for an assist, and it counts as a missed shot, but it was still cool.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
That would have been unreal by drummond if not for the foul.

Reaction Score
Athletically Drummond is just absurd, that dunk attempt on the foul was crazy. Roscoe looks great, actually the whole team looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom