Unbelievable on Netflix | The Boneyard

Unbelievable on Netflix

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
8 episodes

My wife and I powered through 4 episodes yesterday and were hungry to keep going but it was after 11. Excellent miniseries.

The premise is two detectives from different districts hunting down a serial rapist.

Episode 1 sees an 18 year old who struggled through the foster system gets sexually assaulted. The cops make her give a statement 5 or 6 times, hone in on discrepancies and end up seeing her admit to lying about it.

Merritt Wever debuts in episode 2 and slays as a detective investigating a rape. By fluke she hears a similar m.o. takes place in a nearby district and she reaches out. And at the end of the episode we find Terri Collette as the detective on that other case.

Together the steam ahead and...

Great viewing so far.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I plowed thru this back in Sept. or Oct. I think? Hard to watch at times, excellent series. Great performances from Dever, Wever and Collette.

Based on actual events. The story starts in Lynnwood, WA, just a hop, skip and a jump away from where I live.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Episode 6 was a slog but the acting lifted it up. The sad story of Marie Adler (in WA) is gripping. Can't wait until the CO detectives find out about her.

Reaction Score
Will pick this back up - got through 2 episodes and let it go. Good to hear it is worth it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom