Unable to See Thread | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Unable to See Thread

Reaction Score
If I can’t see a thread, does that mean that the original poster blocked the curmudgeon that I am?

Specifically, I’m looking for the WNBA Thread which I can see when I’m not logged in—but I can’t access it when I’m logged in.

Reaction Score
You may have deleted it by mistake. Click on your name at the top right of the page and check Your Ignored Content. But yeah, the OP probably hates you.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that wasn't it. Thanks for trying anyway.

I wonder what it was that I said in one of my more antagonistic moments.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have the same issue. I am fine if a poster doesn't want me to see his thread, but i would like to block posters myself. How do i block a poster from seeing my thread?

Reaction Score
Same here. I somehow haven't been dual-blocked by @nelsonmuntz , but a couple of sore loser types, i can't see threads from. What's going on?

Reaction Score
Should i just start tagging the sissies, as a test? Say mean words?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingLurk

usa
Top Bottom