UMass Post Mortem | The Boneyard

UMass Post Mortem

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Absolute turd of a game by all the coaches and players save Carter. He plays hard and aggressive.

Offensive line without two starters wasn't good. Didn't have many expectations for Brown at LT but Walker again is the weakest link. Really don't want him to play again.

Steven Krajewski was worse. Both INT's were brutal. His decision to keep the ball on 1st and goal when score was 20-10 was bad too.

WR's and TE's are LOL bad at trying to catch passes.

Coaching staff failed to coach today. Bummer.

UConn has lost to two of the five worst FBS programs in two consecutive weeks. Tough to do but UConn made it look easy.

I wouldn't argue with anyone saying Gresh is worst announcer in college football.

I'm not making excuses but the last TD by UMass was aided by an egregious no call on hold on Webb on the edge which would have drasitically changed that drive.

Reaction Score
This team is tired. Two more weeks until the double bye. They’re breaking down

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If Tyler Phommachanh doesn’t play v Yale we are going to lose that game as well..

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This team teased us the last couple of weeks…made us think they were ready to turn the corner from historically bad to merely mediocre. They fooled us again. They showed less heart than a pick up team in an after school football game, I won’t get fooled again
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Absolute turd of a game by all the coaches and players save Carter. He plays hard and aggressive.

Offensive line without two starters wasn't good. Didn't have many expectations for Brown at LT but Walker again is the weakest link. Really don't want him to play again.

Steven Krajewski was worse. Both INT's were brutal. His decision to keep the ball on 1st and goal when score was 20-10 was bad too.

UConn has lost to two of the five worst FBS programs in two consecutive weeks. Tough to do but UConn made it look easy.

I wouldn't argue with anyone saying Gresh is worst announcer in college football.

I'm not making excuses but the last TD by UMass was aided by an egregious no call on hold on Webb on the edge which would have drasitically changed that drive.
Now that’s a good post Mortem. Especially the Gresham comment. He was hard on the ears.

Reaction Score

This football program is erectile dysfunction personified.

There, I said it...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom