UMass Home Games To Air On Eleven Sports Network This Fall | The Boneyard

UMass Home Games To Air On Eleven Sports Network This Fall

Reaction Score
Upon first reading this I thought the deal was a total joke to a streaming only platform. After digging some, this channel is offered to 50million homes in the US (it's in the guide at my house, who knew??) and carries major US sports in other parts of the world.

It appears their US base is North Haven and considering UMass is not exactly a hot commodity, the fact that every one of their home games is on a national/international can do nothing but help them from an exposure standpoint. No idea what the deal is worth, but I still give them credit for this deal.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
In response to this, Commissioner Mike Aresco has extended an invite to the University of New Hampshire (all sports) to prevent further erosion of the AAC's stronghold in New England.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They should just have someone carve pictograph highlights into a random bridge on 91 and more people would see them.

This is the old One World Sports which will go belly up again.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I read that ASN has been rebranded as Stadium. It's run by Sinclair Media.

Yeah they are in cahoots with Campus Insiders/120 sports.

Seems like there will still be some TV distribution to Sinclair stations but their focus might be the Campus Insiders online approach.

I have no idea how anyone thinks they can make money on this stuff but it's not like Sinclair lacks capital.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom