OT: Uh-Oh, Chiney Not Playing Due to Rt Knee Pain | The Boneyard

OT: Uh-Oh, Chiney Not Playing Due to Rt Knee Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
John Altavilla‏@jaltavilla 6h6 hours ago
Chiney Ogwumike, @WNBA rookie of the year with @ConnecticutSun is sidelined indefinitely with right knee soreness

John Altavilla@jaltavilla · 6h6 hours ago
Ogwumike, who was playing in Italy, back in USA and has not played since Nov. 9. Her future with Italian team uncertain @ConnecticutSun

John Altavilla@jaltavilla · 6h6 hours ago
Management of @connecticutsun say they won't know more about Chiney Ogwumike's situation until she examined over Christmas break

Reaction Score
It's too bad that they have to play nearly year round to earn good money. The wear and tear on them has to begin to add up? I worry about this for all the players. I see that Sue Bird backed off this year to help herself in the long run. I hope Chiney's injury is only minor.

Reaction Score
Surprised that JA has not reported that Stefanie Dolson has been sick and not played for her Russian team for the past 3 games.Has been out almost 2 wks.

Reaction Score
Oh poop.

Well at least she isn't trying to play on it. A lot of players would try to play through the pain despite medical advice.

Reaction Score
Surprised that JA has not reported that Stefanie Dolson has been sick and not played for her Russian team for the past 3 games.Has been out almost 2 wks.
She sounds OK on her Twitter page. Look at the zany pic with her purple hair though!

Reaction Score
It's too bad that they have to play nearly year round to earn good money. The wear and tear on them has to begin to add up? I worry about this for all the players. I see that Sue Bird backed off this year to help herself in the long run. I hope Chiney's injury is only minor.
Yeah, I'm glad that EDD, Shoni and Skylar aren't playing overseas this year. They should all be well rested next WNBA season.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
A "Special" get better soon to Chiney.
She might have played an important part in UConns future. I just cant elaborate on it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Oh poop.

Well at least she isn't trying to play on it. A lot of players would try to play through the pain despite medical advice.

Or would play on it through the foreign season, get surgery, and miss a chunk of the WNBA season. I can't blame them since the foreign money is good, but it's definitely better for Sun fans that she sits now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom