Ugly, gutty, gritty win | The Boneyard

Ugly, gutty, gritty win

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
second half was so much better, much smoother offensively, and brimah stopped leaving his man... just need to work on the pick and roll defense... love it, let's get the ball rolling

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Came down to defense defense defense... Brimah got some swats and we converted offensively like we should... Omar D ham and purvis can hit shots... Just have to get them open for good shots... And boat is boat he brings it

Reaction Score
Great great win in A hostile environment. Big game by Purvis and Omar when all hope was lost with them they hit big 3 after big 3. But the game ball goes to Brimah for this one even though he had little impact on offense his defense single handily shut them down down the stretch. Biggest thing to improve on would be rebounding followed by reducing turnovers and this team will be in the top 25 in no time

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Love that win. Love not quitting. You never know what game can turn a season. Any road win is great.

All that said, good god Florida sucks worse than us this year. I thought the teams switched uniforms during our comeback. They were clanking everything open or not. It looked scarily familiar :)

Rodney with some onion threes, Omar played well and we closed at the FT line. All great signs.

Reaction Score
Sure helps a lot when you can hit outside shots. Now keep it going against S. Florida. I will take back my words against Omar. He is playing well now and we need it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
As bad as it looked at times, they hit 3s, made their FTs and Omar & Rodney stepped up.

Add excellent D, surprising rebounds, and of course awesome FT defense to make up for the high number of turnovers.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Great great win in A hostile environment. Big game by Purvis and Omar when all hope was lost with them they hit big 3 after big 3. But the game ball goes to Brimah for this one even though he had little impact on offense his defense single handily shut them down down the stretch. Biggest thing to improve on would be rebounding followed by reducing turnovers and this team will be in the top 25 in no time

I thought AB's defense in the second half almost made up for his defense in the first half.. Game ball to RB playing hurt. Could be OC or TSam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom