OT: - UFC 259 Amanda Nunes | The Boneyard

OT: UFC 259 Amanda Nunes

Reaction Score
I know we have a number of UFC fans in the Yard. I'm a casual fan. I think the product is fabulous, but I don't know all the competitors. I'm familiar with the top people and that's about it.

For years in the infancy of womens boxing and UFC it has frequently been said that women just don't throw punches like a dude. The first time I saw Amanda Nunes fight that's what stood out. She hits exactly like a highly trained dude.

Dam she's good. I enjoy the he** out of her fights. She also seems kinda cool.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I was on the Syracuse board earlier and every member seems to be unanimously rooting for Amanda Huggenkiss.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I know we have a number of UFC fans in the Yard. I'm a casual fan. I think the product is fabulous, but I don't know all the competitors. I'm familiar with the top people and that's about it.

For years in the infancy of womens boxing and UFC it has frequently been said that women just don't throw punches like a dude. The first time I saw Amanda Nunes fight that's what stood out. She hits exactly like a highly trained dude.

Dam she's good. I enjoy the he** out of her fights. She also seems kinda cool.

The fight game's a science and she's the baddest scientist on the Planet right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom