UCTV: UConn championship rematch vs South Carolina | The Boneyard

UCTV: UConn championship rematch vs South Carolina

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Why did Bri Mahn seem like she was almost whispering? Was this segment being recorded during practice, and she didn't want to disrupt the practice?

In any case, it was an excellent piece and another excellent job by the presenter.

To me, Geno seemed more confident than I might have expected, even cocky. It's a different tone than he takes when UConn is playing a good team that the Huskies are expected to beat. As the universally acknowledged underdog in Sunday's game, he is showing an appropriate 'tude to his team. I didn't think that Aaliyah and Nika sounded as cocky as Geno, which is concerning.

Reaction Score
Sorry…I accidentally hit the report button when trying to pause the video. Hope it didn’t create an issue.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Sorry…I accidentally hit the report button when trying to pause the video. Hope it didn’t create an issue.

Welcome "officially" to the Boneyard as a poster. I see you joined 5 days ago. Look forward to your thoughts and comments. I assume the "LA" in your handle is for "Los Angeles", and not Louisiana. In either case, welcome. :cool:

Reaction Score
Why did Bri Mahn seem like she was almost whispering? Was this segment being recorded during practice, and she didn't want to disrupt the practice?
I think Bri's fighting a cold! Very good report.

Reaction Score
It is indeed Los Angeles. Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom