UConn's Pre-Syracuse Presser | The Boneyard

UConn's Pre-Syracuse Presser

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Wonder if a Reporter will ask Coach Q about scheduling UConn in the future.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And coach Q actually gave a great press conference. Loved the last answer which was about Geno and he said he is jealous of him, and his big ambition is to 'be bad for basketball' just like Geno!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Then you'll be struck by the entire team.
I have been, but Kia has matured over the past year. She very much sounds like a coach to me.

Last edited:

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I'm struck by how bright and articulate Kia is.

Name the last dull, inarticulate Husky you saw in one of these pressers.

Reaction Score
Didn't Geno say that he ONLY asks ONCE and that's it (so I would suspect if Geno holds to his word, if Syracuse would come calling, asking to schedule a game, he would say NO)

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Didn't Geno say that he ONLY asks ONCE and that's it (so I would suspect if Geno holds to his word, if Syracuse would come calling, asking to schedule a game, he would say NO)
I wondered about that in the general case. Seems like Geno ought to at least listen.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
No, I don't think it means that and neither the question nor Geno's answer was specific to Syracuse. I think if Uconn asks and the result is no, they aren't going to call and ask again, but that doesn't say that if two years later the other team calls and asks, Uconn would automatically say no. There are a lot of different ways to say no - I do remember one of the old time coaches said no in such a way early on that Geno would take her call years later when she did call.

Reaction Score
I'm struck by how bright and articulate Kia is.

I don't know about bright, but to me, Kia is probably the most articulate Husky in many years now. She has a good future in media or politics!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Name the last dull, inarticulate Husky you saw in one of these pressers.
God forbid you make a positive comment about a single player and don't include the rest of the team!
Thanks @Lynx23. Some posters work at being offended like it is their full time job.

Yes, yes, they are all wonderful! Can't I take a minute to appreciate Kia?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom