UCONN's Next Women's Hoop Stars SHOWED OUT in the Aces Omni Elite Classic! | The Boneyard

UCONN's Next Women's Hoop Stars SHOWED OUT in the Aces Omni Elite Classic!

Reaction Score
I'm making an exception to my longstanding rule in order to reply to this thread, but I never, never reply, read or react to a thread that has an exclamation point in the title because I feel it's just someone screaming for attention. Just the way I am.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I'm making an exception to my longstanding rule in order to reply to this thread, but I never, never reply, read or react to a thread that has an exclamation point in the title because I feel it's just someone screaming for attention. Just the way I am.
Hahaha..so you replied to this thread to say tht you never reply to this kind of thread...gotcha!

Reaction Score
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Reaction Score
Hahaha..so you replied to this thread to say tht you never reply to this kind of thread...gotcha!
Good catch. That's exactly what I did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom