UCONN's Next Women's Hoop Stars SHOWED OUT in the Aces Omni Elite Classic! | The Boneyard

UCONN's Next Women's Hoop Stars SHOWED OUT in the Aces Omni Elite Classic!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
That was Fudd on the assist to Del Rosario beating Patterson to the basket to end the girls portion of the highlights. I love it! Would love to see all three in UCONN uniforms. in the near future.

Reaction Score
Azzi was " wonderful", good sharing and point guard skills ( not exactly Paige, but )
I think Ayanna Patterson is the second coming of Aaliyah Edwards!. Nice feed of
Fudd to Del Rosario (as noted above ). Please note the block by Caroline Ducharme
on # 15, wasn't # 15 the MVP of the game ( Paris , going to Penn State )?
Does anyone have the full roster of players and jersey numbers?. Azzi,
Caroline, Amari and Ayanna I know, but would like to "size up" the future
competition and the correct # for Del Rosario.
Thanks. Z

Reaction Score
Azzi was " wonderful", good sharing and point guard skills ( not exactly Paige, but )
I think Ayanna Patterson is the second coming of Aaliyah Edwards!. Nice feed of
Fudd to Del Rosario (as noted above ). Please note the block by Caroline Ducharme
Thanks. Z
Paulina Paris,

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Please note the block by Caroline Ducharme

Paris and Ducharme were teammates.

Del Rosario was #3.

Reaction Score
Im not gonna lie paris is great uconn wzs in her top 5 but she committed to pen state I think it's good fer her ,may be she will not have playing time , Caroline need to work on her defence amari too ,ayanna wow she's another aliyah Edward can't wait....hope del reso gonna be a uconn...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not sure this one has been posted but a good video.

I could watch these types of games all day. This short video is nothing more than a tease. It shows us the potential of our recruits in games against other elite players. Geno is going to have some tough decisions to make.

I don’t want to wait until March to see how good our team can be. I want to see it against the other elite teams in November and December. I can’t wait for Ayanna Patterson to get here. She’s special. You won’t get these videos anywhere else. Thanks for posting this clip Kaizen. You da man.;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Number 13 in white looks like she is hard to guard. Don’t know her, but if she can shoot or learns, she looks like she’s got some tools to work with.

Reaction Score
Part roasters of Omni Elite Classic, (link doesn't work)
2021 OEC Girls Roster
  • Azzi Fudd – UCONN – (MD) – McDonalds #1.
  • Raven Johnson – South Carolina – (GA) McDonalds #2.
  • Reyna Scott (G) – 2022.
  • A´reil Jackson (G) – 2022.
  • Paris Clark – (G) – UCLA – #34.
  • Sonia Citron – (G) – Notre Dame – McDonalds #16.
  • Justine Pissott – (W) – Tennessee – 2022.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score

OK, does anyone want to initiate the discussion of relative heights in Hartley Units based on this photo? Can someone get Dorka to head down to NYC to pose with these players?

Carnac

Reaction Score

I’m thinking at least 2 NC’s among this group, and I’m being conservative. ;) I’ll bet Ayanna wishes she could join these other 3 THIS season instead of next year. I sure do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m thinking at least 2 NC’s among this group, and I’m being conservative. ;) I’ll bet Ayanna wishes she could join these other 3 THIS season instead of next year. I sure do.
Maybe she can drop in like Sailor did halfway through the season

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Saylor and a few others - like Miles at Notre Dame - took advantage of a unique one time opportunity in 2020-2021 since it did not count as a year of eligibility, she still has four years left. That won`t be the case for 2021-2022 or hopefully ever again.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Carnac I look at her and think, she may have more upside than any recruit I have seen. She seems to be the full package, an amazing get for the future for the Husky's. It looks like she could slide into the lineup today, that said after watching every video of her I could find I'm glad she still has 1 year to go. She has the most power player body I have seen to date, yet I think she still hasn't figured out how good she can be, and if she ups the speed she plays at she will be unstoppable. One more year to put her ability and mental maturity together will be good for her and for Husky Nation. Thankfully we will have an abundance of talent next year, I can wait for Ayanna for another year she's a huge reason to dream about the next 4-5 years.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Carnac I look at her and think, she may have more upside than any recruit I have seen. She seems to be the full package, an amazing get for the future for the Husky's. It looks like she could slide into the lineup today, that said after watching every video of her I could find I'm glad she still has 1 year to go. She has the most power player body I have seen to date, yet I think she still hasn't figured out how good she can be, and if she ups the speed she plays at she will be unstoppable. One more year to put her ability and mental maturity together will be good for her and for Husky Nation. Thankfully we will have an abundance of talent next year, I can wait for Ayanna for another year she's a huge reason to dream about the next 4-5 years.
Agreed. We’re looking at her through the same pair of glasses. I can’t put my finger on ”it“, but whatever ”it” is, she has it. You know Geno and staff have already told her things they want her to work on this coming season, and will monitor her throughout the year.

She’ll be ready next November. I think the “awe” factor if any, once she joins the team will be minimal. Especially once she realizes that she can play with these girls at this level, and belongs here.

Carnac

Reaction Score
That was Fudd on the assist to Del Rosario beating Patterson to the basket to end the girls portion of the highlights. I love it! Would love to see all three in UCONN uniforms. in the near future.
Somehow, if we are fortunate enough to land Del Rosario, they can start engraving the championship trophies (plural) now!! With the talent we’ve already got coming in, I expect at least two championships from those two classes. Del Rosario would just be “icing” on the cake. :cool:

Last edited:

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
New UConn POI:

Hannah is very Impressive indeed, reminds me a lot of Moriah Jefferson, Super quick, Confident, grounded in her faith and more importantly, Tenacious on Defense... Would love nothing more but to see her join our squad...

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom