UConn's NET Resume... | The Boneyard

UConn's NET Resume...

Reaction Score
is looking pretty good so far. Not only do we have a NET of #8 in the country, but we have a lot of opportunities coming up for Q1 wins in Big East play. 9 to be exact (as things currently stand).

Here's a snapshot of what our "dance card" looks like as of today.

Bracketologists is an awesome site to keep track of all things NET. It breaks down upcoming games, shows historical trends and movement, and predicts future Quad opportunities based on your schedule.

Check it out: UConn Huskies Nitty Gritty at Bracketologists

Reaction Score
seton hall could slide into Q1 as well. They're currently sitting at 88, and the cutoff for Q1 away games is 75.

Reaction Score
seton hall could slide into Q1 as well. They're currently sitting at 88, and the cutoff for Q1 away games is 75.
Only if they play us 5 more times at home

I kid, I kid

Reaction Score
is looking pretty good so far. Not only do we have a NET of #8 in the country, but we have a lot of opportunities coming up for Q1 wins in Big East play. 9 to be exact (as things currently stand).

Bracketologists is an awesome site to keep track of all things NET. It breaks down upcoming games, shows historical trends and movement, and predicts future Quad opportunities based on your schedule.

Personally, I don’t and probably will not follow UConn’s bracketology considering their title ceiling (like, their goal is to win the title, so it doesn’t really matter what seed they are).

That being said, without knowing the ins and outs of NET, I’m shocked that we have three conference games that are considered Quad 4.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Personally, I don’t and probably will not follow UConn’s bracketology considering their title ceiling (like, their goal is to win the title, so it doesn’t really matter what seed they are).

That being said, without knowing the ins and outs of NET, I’m shocked that we have three conference games that are considered Quad 4.
DePaul, GT…

Reaction Score
Gonzaga is somehow close to being Q2 - technically a neutral game so the cutoff is 50. They are currently 45
Seton Hall is kind of close to Q1 - cutoff is 75 and they are 88
Texas is kind of close to Q1 - cutoff is 50 and they are 67 but their next 6 games don't seem too hard

Surprising Q1 opportunities (as it stands now) are @Butler, @Xavier. Those are 2 of our next 3 games
As it stands now, 4 of our last 6 games are Q1 (vs. Marquette, @Creighton, @Marquette, @Providence)

Reaction Score

True that UConn has shown can win the Tourney as a 7 seed, but that said would prefer to be a top 3 seed....makes the first week a bit easier.

Hold our own until Clingan returns then should (hopefully) be in good shape for a 2 or 3 seed come March.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

1703725765532.png

Two seed in Brooklyn in the Boston regional, with another whack at Kansas? Sign me up!

Reaction Score
Gonzaga win is a little less shiny as they lose at home to SDSU
Eh, that’s a really good SDSU team. Two losses are BYU and Grand Canyon, both tourney teams. The Zags realistically are a back end top 25 team but they have a lot of new and young talent that will need time to gel. They’ll go 17-3 in conference and finish top 15 I’m sure. They’re no where near as good as prior years but there is obviously talent there

Reaction Score
Eh, that’s a really good SDSU team. Two losses are BYU and Grand Canyon, both tourney teams. The Zags realistically are a back end top 25 team but they have a lot of new and young talent that will need time to gel. They’ll go 17-3 in conference and finish top 15 I’m sure. They’re no where near as good as prior years but there is obviously talent there
Yeah, they’ll smoke the WCC “competition” because that’s just what they do lol. But for now, the Gonzaga win dropped to Q2 unless/until they go up 5 spots in NET

SDSU got some AP votes last week. Wonder if a road win over Gonzaga is enough to get them in. The BYU loss aged really well for them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom