Reaction Score
The promotions begin. It's no joke. lol

Or is she actually joking?

I can't tell.

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
SVC, nothing to do with this thread, but your Avatar. Roberto Clemente is my favorite player of all time, and although I was young, I was devastated by his passing in that plane crash.

Reaction Score
The promotions begin. It's no joke. lol

Or is she actually joking?

I can't tell.
Why would this be a joke? Or even a promotion for that matter? Stefanie Dolson increased her fitness level between freshman and sophomore years by doing Insanity DVDs in her parents' basement, so why should Zumba be any different? Have you tried it lately?

Reaction Score
SVC, nothing to do with this thread, but your Avatar. Roberto Clemente is my favorite player of all time, and although I was young, I was devastated by his passing in that plane crash.
Clemente was my brother's all-time fave player as well--we used to go on and on with our debate as to who was the greatest right fielder ever--I'd say Aaron, he's say Clemente. How could either be wrong?

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Clemente was my brother's all-time fave player as well--we used to go on and on with our debate as to who was the greatest right fielder ever--I'd say Aaron, he's say Clemente. How could either be wrong?
impossible for me to pick one over the other. What I do remember from watching them play... No one in my memory had a comparable arm to Clemente, I was in awe of his throwing ability, no one ran on him, there was no succeeding in trying to take an extra base on him. While watching Aaron every at bat I anticipated a home run. Two of my favorite all time players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom