UConn's Carrezola fired up to be returning home (Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn's Carrezola fired up to be returning home (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/11/uconns-carrezola-fired-up-to-be.html

>>Carrezola joins fellow linebacker Junior Joseph and defensive lineman Julian Campenni as the Pennsylvania natives set to start on defense for UConn in tomorrow's game against Temple. However, Joseph grew up more than an hour from Philadelphia, Campenni more than two hours and starting tight end Alec Bloom about 4 1//2 hours away. That is not the case for Carrezola, whose hometown of Langhorne is less than 30 miles from Lincoln Financial Field, the home of the Philadelphia Eagles and site of tomorrow's UConn/Temple game.

"I grew up an Eagles fan and I always wanted to play at the Linc," Carrezola said. "It is an awesome feeling to be around my whole family. My high school teammates, they are all going to be there. I have been excited for this one all year and it is going to be awesome. I have cousins coming in, other family, teammates so probably around 50-60 (friends and family members coming to the game)."

Temple was actually the first team to offer Carrezola but once he headed up to a camp at UConn he was sold.

"I fell in love with everything up here, the facilities are awesome, the coaching staff is awesome and I definitely made the right choice for myself,' Carrezola said<<

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Luke: RKG.
I hope he goes off tomorrow. He has been a huge asset to this team and a win at home would be fitting for him. He never gives up. All hustle.

Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/11/uconns-carrezola-fired-up-to-be.html

>>

"I grew up an Eagles fan and I always wanted to play at the Linc," Carrezola said. "It is an awesome feeling to be around my whole family. My high school teammates, they are all going to be there. I have been excited for this one all year and it is going to be awesome. I have cousins coming in, other family, teammates so probably around 50-60 (friends and family members coming to the game)."
Pretty cool. That only helps the Uconn crowd. Hoping for a big game from him!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As Temple fans would say, the one that got away. Or why didn't Temple recruit him harder? Or why didn't the coaches recognize his talent?

Maybe he's a karma payback for Matakevich

Reaction Score
As Temple fans would say, the one that got away. Or why didn't Temple recruit him harder? Or why didn't the coaches recognize his talent?

Maybe he's a karma payback for Matakevich

Some kids want to go away, and some are missed. Happens at every school. Hoping for a well played game with no injuries, with Temple victory of course.

BTW, Diaco is doing a very good job, I could see UCONN ascending to the top tier of AAC next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom