Uconn's 7 Mile High Club | The Boneyard

Uconn's 7 Mile High Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
There I was, cruising along at 35000 feet en route to Tinseltown on Jet Blue when I switched on the tv, stopped for a moment at GTown/SU, decided to scroll and much to my delight, there were my Huskies. And of course, this was a sweet victory, and I thank the technological gods for making it possible for me to see. I don't think I was boisterous, but can't swear that I wasn't. Love this team. As tough as they come. Sad to see this season end.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
There I was, cruising along at 35000 feet en route to Tinseltown on Jet Blue when I switched on the tv, stopped for a moment at GTown/SU, decided to scroll and much to my delight, there were my Huskies. And of course, this was a sweet victory, and I thank the technological gods for making it possible for me to see. I don't think I was boisterous, but can't swear that I wasn't. Love this team. As tough as they come. Sad to see this season end.

I know I let out big yells when DD missed the shot after Bazz hit him with just an incredible bounce pass down the middle and again later when Nolan missed that dunk on the breakaway, but mostly when Boat hit the game winner....I would have had the air marshall on alert if I were on that plane. Great you were able to see the game on an airplane. Not sure how they do that.

Reaction Score
It's going to hit me that the season is over after a week or two of no games. This gives our guys plenty of free time to finish spring semester strong though

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It's going to hit me that the season is over after a week or two of no games. This gives our guys plenty of free time to finish spring semester strong though
well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog