UConn+ | The Boneyard

UConn+

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For those of us who are obsessed with UConn sports, essentially everyone here on the BY, UConn’s new streaming service is a welcome addition. Maybe they’ll give Paige her own weekly call-in show….:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I keep looking for this year's media guide as well. I'm surprised it isn't up by now, but did note a media clips section that contained articles about the program, some of which were from subscription sources. Sounds like with Uconn + sports are headed into a new era, just like with NIL deals.

Reaction Score
Personally, I'll take a wait and see aproach. Gotta see if the content will be worth the cost.

Reaction Score
I will pay if they can show all the women basketball live games :p.
So will I. I can only watch about 12 to 15 of their games on what ever channel I can find of them live. I live on You Tube who has I guess about 80% of their games, but I have to wait until the next day. But, if there is a game I really like, I can watch it over and over. Like every one is saying, wait and see. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
A couple questions on UConn+ answered in this Courant story:

<UConn+ is expected to launch in late November and will stream features, live events, coaches’ shows, highlights and other on-demand content. The streaming service will be sponsorship-driven, according to UConn’s Vice President for Communications, Tysen Kendig, and the content will be free.>

<Also unaffected will be content currently available on the Big East Conference’s digital platform and its affiliation with FloSports.>

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They ran an ad for it during the woman’s basketball exhibition game. It looked good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom