UConn-Xavier game broadcast | The Boneyard

UConn-Xavier game broadcast

Reaction Score
The final regular season game against Xavier is scheduled for broadcast on CBS Sports per UCONN website, but the cable guide lists PGA Golf?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The final regular season game against Xavier is scheduled for broadcast on CBS Sports per UCONN website, but the cable guide lists PGA Golf?
Are you looking at the CBS Sports Network (often listed as CBSSN)?
It is listed on their schedule according to tvinsider.com

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought I read here that SNY would broadcast the senior night before the CBSSN telecast. Is that true???

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I thought I read here that SNY would broadcast the senior night before the CBSSN telecast. Is that true???
That is what I remember them saying too. But I am guessing it won't be available to out of market fans.

Reaction Score
That is what I remember them saying too. But I am guessing it won't be available to out of market fans.
In years past we've had to watch the pre-game ceremony on UConn's facebook feed because there is no TV coverage unless SNY is doing the game which is rare.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
In years past we've had to watch the pre-game ceremony on UConn's facebook feed because there is no TV coverage unless SNY is doing the game which is rare.
It's been awhile since SNY did the final home game, I believe that since the last year that UConn was in the ACC and all of the Big East years so far the game has been on CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
Uh oh. CBSSN again. The only other game they televised this season was the Villanova game on January 29, and there was no way for those without that channel to watch that game "live" through the Fox Sports portal, as with SNY games. Any suggestions? Or do I have to wait for MJL243?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Uh oh. CBSSN again. The only other game they televised this season was the Villanova game on January 29, and there was no way for those without that channel to watch that game "live" through the Fox Sports portal, as with SNY games. Any suggestions? Or do I have to wait for MJL243?
There is a CBS Sports app and on-line portal (cbssports.com) available but I am guessing in order to watch the CBSSN programming, you must have it via your tv provider.
Just go to either source and see if you can access the CBSSN programming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom