UCONN Women's Soccer | The Boneyard

UCONN Women's Soccer

Reaction Score
UGH! One of the most storied programs in the history of college soccer is 2-7 and just lost to Eastern Michigan. I may hear from flack from this, but they hung on to Len Tsentirias too long. He lost his mojo about 10 years(except for the Rachel Hill years) ago and then the departure from the Big East made it worse. Too many high quality soccer players came out of Connecticut and then went to out of state soccer powers. I really hope Margaret Rodriguez can get them back on track

Reaction Score
UGH! One of the most storied programs in the history of college soccer is 2-7 and just lost to Eastern Michigan. I may hear from flack from this, but they hung on to Len Tsentirias too long. He lost his mojo about 10 years(except for the Rachel Hill years) ago and then the departure from the Big East made it worse. Too many high quality soccer players came out of Connecticut and then went to out of state soccer powers. I really hope Margaret Rodriguez can get them back on track
Hope she can turn it around too.

Reaction Score
Also hoping that a modern updated soccer facility to replace the aging outdated Morrone Stadium will also help on the recruiting trail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom