UConn Women's Basketball Pregame (Seton Hall) - Geno Auriemma | The Boneyard

UConn Women's Basketball Pregame (Seton Hall) - Geno Auriemma

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Very Insightful as always.Hit all the red button issues. You can see how upset he was with the Lexi Transfer. It must be very frustrating not being able to find a way to extract the level of play needed.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
First, thanks for sharing!! Coach Geno is funny...."he don't know the numbers, but he know the names." I hope Megan feel better soon!! I am glad to hear Batouly is able to do somethings. I think he really likes what he see from Olivia (he got a little smile on his face).

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Interesting when he's asked if he has any reaction to the Muffet-Stewie twitter kerfuffle:

"I don't know anything about that. I don't live in that world. Someone would have to explain to me what that is. I'm glad everybody's getting a kick out of it, but I'm not one of them because I don't know it."

Then to a follow-up question he mentions that women's sports are treated differently than men's sports, "for good and bad, I guess." And then he urges that people "focus on basketball. What else ya wanna know?" End of topic.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
First, thanks for sharing!! Coach Geno is funny...."he don't know the numbers, but he know the names." I hope Megan feel better soon!! I am glad to hear Batouly is able to do somethings. I think he really likes what he see from Olivia (he got a little smile on his face).

Hilarious. Other lines on the same theme.

1) Did any one ask for #50? Geno. No idea which led to a highlight.
2) Something about #24. Geno. Did we give out that number???
Incredulous reporter. Uhhm. Naphessa Colliers #
3) Geno. after saying only knows names, not numbers. (Reporter) Oh the opposite of JP McCallie

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I thought Geno on twitter etc was very good. He in essence said I don't have time or inclination for that nonsense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom