UConn Women's Basketball Postgame (Players) - Temple | The Boneyard

UConn Women's Basketball Postgame (Players) - Temple

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
As @Carnac and maybe others have noted, these leading questions are pretty tedious. This kids are smart, ask them a question that lets them show that.

Reaction Score
As @Carnac and maybe others have noted, these leading questions are pretty tedious. This kids are smart, ask them a question that lets them show that.
I agree that these questions don't allow these great kids the opportunity to give their own insight. Not the best interviewer, by a long shot!

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score

AMEN !!

a couple of them have some good written pieces.... but the questions after each game

Reaction Score
I find all of these young women to be extremely well spoken, eloquent, and colorful in their post game interviews but Gabby is on another level entirely. I would not be surprised at all if she becomes an analyst after her playing career is over.

Reaction Score
I find all of these young women to be extremely well spoken, eloquent, and colorful in their post game interviews but Gabby is on another level entirely. I would not be surprised at all if she becomes an analyst after her playing career is over.
I was going to say that, even in an interview she is high energy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom