UConn Womens Basketball Game Replay | The Boneyard

UConn Womens Basketball Game Replay

Reaction Score
Kudos to whomever put together this site. I LOVE watching these old games and seeing so many faces of players and coaches I’d long forgotten.

For me the apex of the Tenn rivalry was from 99-02, they were well played, hard fought battles. I just rewatched the 99 reg season game where Semeka Randall earned her infamous “boo” nickname
You would’ve thought it was a National championship game based on the electric atmosphere. Players diving for loose balls on literally every possession, celebrating after and 1’s, & drawing charges. If you didn’t get energized watching Shea Ralph, Swin Cash, Tamika Catchings, and Randall you need to check your pulse

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kudos to whomever put together this site. I LOVE watching these old games and seeing so many faces of players and coaches I’d long forgotten.

For me the apex of the Tenn rivalry was from 99-02, they were well played, hard fought battles. I just rewatched the 99 reg season game where Semeka Randall earned her infamous “boo” nickname
You would’ve thought it was a National championship game based on the electric atmosphere. Players diving for loose balls on literally every possession, celebrating after and 1’s, & drawing charges. If you didn’t get energized watching Shea Ralph, Swin Cash, Tamika Catchings, and Randall you need to check your pulse
Concur. Perhaps my favorite rewatch of them all is the 2000 national championship game. Extremely high intensity level. UConn laid the first punch and just kept on punching. Truly a masterpiece.

Reaction Score
Concur. Perhaps my favorite rewatch of them all is the 2000 national championship game. Extremely high intensity level. UConn laid the first punch and just kept on punching. Truly a masterpiece.
That was another example where Geno proved he will play 8-9 players if they’re up to it! Ralph, Bird, Abrosimova, Kennitra Johnson , Cash, Jones, Williams, Schumacher all saw extensive playing time and contributed.

Reaction Score
That was another example where Geno proved he will play 8-9 players if they’re up to it! Ralph, Bird, Abrosimova, Kennitra Johnson , Cash, Jones, Williams, Schumacher all saw extensive playing time and contributed.
Geno would have had to nail most of them to the bench to keep them off the floor. Or send CD out with a whip and chair.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom