UConn women settle into Bahamas resort with focus on basketball: ‘We’re here for business’ | The Boneyard

UConn women settle into Bahamas resort with focus on basketball: ‘We’re here for business’

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

“We’re in the Bahamas,” Paige Bueckers said “I mean, last year we were in Storrs, Connecticut, the whole year, so …”

Hold on. Moments earlier, Bueckers, who had more college options over a longer period of time than any high school player in America, had mentioned that she always wanted to attend UConn.

Auriemma couldn’t let it go. He interjected.

“I thought that was your dream, to go there,” he said. “Now you’re (dumping) on Storrs?”

Reaction Score
Nice to see they are staying a couple extra days for a little vacation.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BTW: there is a lengthy gap between our game on Monday and the next one...Seton Hall on Friday December 3.
My bet [hope] is that the staff will be going around the country to see our targets from 2023 and beyond during that period.

Uhhh..would be absolutely delighted to see Geno head to Europe to show serious interest in the wonderkid...16 year old
Juste Jocyte.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
BTW: there is a lengthy gap between our game on Monday and the next one...Seton Hall on Friday December 3.
My bet [hope] is that the staff will be going around the country to see our targets from 2023 and beyond during that period.

Uhhh..would be absolutely delighted to see Geno head to Europe to show serious interest in the wonderkid...16 year old
Juste Jocyte.
Maybe stay away from Europe at the moment? :(

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The last photo Geno must have said something funny because everyone appears to be laughing.

Reaction Score
Nice pictures of the team! When were these taken? Was this last night at the team dinner?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom