UConn women notebook: Mühl, Edwards honored | The Boneyard

UConn women notebook: Mühl, Edwards honored

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Nika
"Nika Mühl was not among the 20 point guards on the Nancy Lieberman Award preseason watch list. But the list is fluid and players can play their way on to the list and be considered for the award that honors the nation’s top point guard."
"That is exactly what Mühl did."
"The native of Zagreb, Croatia has established UConn single-season and career records with nine double-figure assist games. The previous marks were five for a career and three in a single season. She had four double-figure assist games in a row from Nov. 20 to Dec. 2."
"She has totaled 184 assists in 747 minutes as a junior after compiling 149 assists in 1,280 minutes as a freshman and sophomore. "
Aaliyah
Edwards was named to the Wooden Award Late Season Top 20 list.
"Huskies’ junior forward was named the Big East Player of the Week for the second time this season. She averaged 20.3 points on 56.4 percent shooting from the floor, 7.7 rebounds, and 3.0 assists in UConn’s wins over DePaul, Tennessee, and nationally-ranked Villanova. She had 23 points against the Blue Demons and 25 against the Lady Vols before finishing off a 13-point performance against the Wildcats with two free throws with 1.7 seconds left to ice a crucial conference win."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
AE has been terrific this year. I am really looking forward to her matchup with Boston this weekend. If she can keep Boston in check I think this team could be a tough out for anyone going forward.

Reaction Score
Dorka should also in consideration. If both Dorka and Aaliyah are clicking the
team will have a Championship Chemistry!!

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
AE has been terrific this year. I am really looking forward to her matchup with Boston this weekend. If she can keep Boston in check I think this team could be a tough out for anyone going forward.
i think that's a no-brainer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom