UConn Women 2022 Poster??? | The Boneyard

UConn Women 2022 Poster???

Reaction Score
The annual posters which are distributed at the early home games, I'm talkin' 'bout. Anyone notice the weird alignment of Paige's shoulder and Azzi's head? How in the world did they choose to use that pic?
IMG_2162.jpg

Reaction Score
Hard to tell with such a tiny picture, but it looks like the top of Azzi's hair was clipped and she was pasted in front of Paige. I don't understand why they didn't just take a photo of the whole team at the same time.

Reaction Score
Yes, her hair is fine - no problem there. It is the choice of photographs someone picked for the poster. Once you see it, you can't unsee it, and that's all you see when you look at that poster that was distributed to fans at the games. No knock on any player's hair or appearance, They are all beautiful young women., Just whoever who selected that photo. Geeez!

Reaction Score
Yes, her hair is fine - no problem there. It is the choice of photographs someone picked for the poster. Once you see it, you can't unsee it, and that's all you see when you look at that poster that was distributed to fans at the games. No knock on any player's hair or appearance, They are all beautiful young women., Just whoever who selected that photo. Geeez!
Point taken but adding hair to the photo does not make it better.

Reaction Score
Point taken but adding hair to the photo does not make it better.
The hair was not the issue, the "cone head" was. The overall image is better for those that notice those things...my opinion as well as others.

Here's the original image, what do you think?

s-l16001.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
You are right. The entire poster looks to be a poor cut and paste job. Either that or Azzi is starring in a sequel to the “Coneheads”.
Nonesense. That's me photo bombing them. And yes, my height is pretty much at Paige's shoulder. Wanna make something of it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom