UConn women’s notebook: Autumn Chassion has sights set on med school, winning four national titles | The Boneyard

UConn women’s notebook: Autumn Chassion has sights set on med school, winning four national titles

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hartford Courant - UConn Women's Basketball News ~ By ALEXA PHILIPPOU 9/3/2020 12 PM EST

Walk-on Autumn Chassion has already set goals for the next few years, both on and off the court. Just over a month into her UConn career, Chassion is once again thinking ahead and has already set goals for the next four years: work her way into the rotation, win four national titles, maintain her 4.0 GPA and put herself in good standing for medical school applications and to take the MCAT.

1599176528396.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She is living her dream and I hope it becomes reality for her. She knows her place and where she wants to go and keeps it real. If she stays on track as she has so far it looks like she will soon be a fan favorite late in a blow out. Down the road cracking the lineup would be another feel good story coming from the UConn women's basketball program.

Reaction Score
I cannot help but smile and admire at the self confidence of walk on Autumn Chassion. Here is hoping she will get a full scholarship and will be admitted to the UConn Med School (not an easy feat) after a very successful 4 year of UConn WBB. It's great to hope and dream!!!

Reaction Score
This is like a fairy-tale....Cinderella type thing. She appears to be very special young lady. I hope it pans out for her. Again, Geno has done something notable. Wouldn't it be amazing if she is a player? Has so many qualities.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Since classes began for UConn this past Monday (Aug 31), it looks likes there will be no more walk-ons this year. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom