UConn Women’s Basketball 2018 First Night Interviews | The Boneyard

UConn Women’s Basketball 2018 First Night Interviews

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
WATCH: UConn Women’s Basketball 2018 First Night Interviews

"During his roughly 26 minutes with the media, Auriemma broached a wide range of subjects including how practice has been going, why he made the team organize workouts their selves this summer and at the start of school and much much more. Also after the game, we caught up with sophomore Megan Walker and freshmen Olivia Nelson-Ododa. Walker talked about the leadership on the team as well as her summer workouts while Nelson-Ododa talked about the dunk contest and how she’s adjusted to practice."

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
When Geno holds court, as in this video, one gets the sure impression that this is a man who really has his act together. Sure, the championships are the obvious evidence of this. But his thoughtfulness and demeanor offer further evidence that he loves the game and his teams. I think the thing that first drew me to UConn wbb was the deep appreciation of sustained excellence. It starts with Geno.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was curious why in the interview with ONO, she was asked if she finds it harder as a post getting used to the college game than a guard. Of course, she did not address this.

Now, when seeing Geno's interview, he made exactly that point. 'That it is much harder for an incoming post to come into the college game than a guard. Also CW's very aggressive while ONO is not. Very skilled but not aggressive'. She will take time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom