UConn will kill it in the post season | The Boneyard

UConn will kill it in the post season

Reaction Score
As many here know Ollie always talks about the Huskies goal is to be playing their best basketball in March and hopefully April. As the post season approaches I have concluded the Huskies are ready for a huge run.

This year we have seen many occasions where we are perplexed by the substitution patterns of HCO. In particular, the team will be playing successfully and then, suddenly, Ollie makes wholesale lineup changes. I believe these changes are genius. Ollie does not want potential post season opponents seeing his best lineup working together. When the post season arrives we will see these lineups and blow opponents away leading to our fifth national championship. Remember you heard it here first. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I've always hated the abbreviations on this board but referring to Kevin Ollie as HCO is BANANAS. AD David Benedict, FBHCRE, BBHCJP and WBBHCGA are STDH right now.

Reaction Score
Ollie has 28 wins over his past 50 games. You're right, its the long con.

UConn has won 28 of its last 59 games over the past 2 seasons. How did you arrive at 28 of 50?

Reaction Score
Our post season lately is the AAC Tourney, as if its the Biggie.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
As many here know Ollie always talks about the Huskies goal is to be playing their best basketball in March and hopefully April. As the post season approaches I have concluded the Huskies are ready for a huge run.

This year we have seen many occasions where we are perplexed by the substitution patterns of Ollie. In particular, the team will be playing successfully and then, suddenly, Ollie makes wholesale lineup changes. I believe these changes are genius. Ollie does not want potential post season opponents seeing his best lineup working together. When the post season arrives we will see these lineups and blow opponents away leading to our fifth national championship. Remember you heard it here first. :rolleyes:
Well, to be fair, Ollie let us know from the start of the season that this team was "built for championships" not "Built for winning games in the American"

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

This year we have seen many occasions where we are perplexed by the substitution patterns of Ollie. In particular, the team will be playing successfully and then, suddenly, Ollie makes wholesale lineup changes. I believe these changes are genius. Ollie does not want potential post season opponents seeing his best lineup working together. When the post season arrives we will see these lineups and blow opponents away leading to our fifth national championship. Remember you heard it here first. :rolleyes:
YorkeezMuppet?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
What exactly is IT and how much trouble will we get in for the murder?

Reaction Score
KO hasn’t lost any games this season- in his dreams.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I read the title originally as in the post next season. And I was like hmm that’s bold but there is some potential

Reaction Score
We have no shot in the AAC tournament but hoping to win one maybe 2 games like we did last year. Also, remember last year was on our home court. We will have no such luxury this year.

Reaction Score
The offense looks better at times the last couple games but the lack of defense and rebounding kill us. If they can figure that out they might have a chance at winning 2-3 games

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I've always hated the abbreviations on this board but referring to Kevin Ollie as Ollie is BANANAS. AD David Benedict, FBHCRE, BBHCJP and WBBHCGA are STDH right now.
Good post FM69

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom